Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted buy The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they post a new topic and invite everyone to share their lists.
Top Ten Books I would classify as all time favourites from the past 5 years
I had to throw this post together really quickly this week – sorry about that. I have been teaching most nights so ‘free’ time is limited.
These are the books I would consider to be my all time favourites, from what I’ve read over the past 5 years. There is a real mixture here – fantasy, dystopian, romance, historical and crime/thrillers.
1. Only Ever Yours by Louise O’Neill
2. The Hunger Games, Catching Fire & Mockingjay
3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
4. Throne of Glass & Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas
5. The Light Between Oceans by M.L Stedman
6. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
7. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
8. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
9. Pretty Little Things by Julianne Hoffman
10. PS I love you by Cecelia Ahern
Have you read any of these?